Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week 1 - The Plan

So i’ve decided to do a weekly blog. Lately I’ve found myself having to answer the same question a lot, to a lot of different people, and I thought, maybe it would be easier if i just wrote it all down and then when i was asked certain things by people I could just say www.glenngreening.blogspot.com.


Not sure how it will work because that would pretty much end any conversation I have fairly abruptly, and maybe being asked the same question over and over again by different people won’t happen all that often in the future. Who knows? Anyway, the idea is to at least start a weekly blog about what I’ve been up to and what’s been happening with me.


So this week people have been asking ‘what’s the plan?’ as i’ve just come back from overseas and am up in the air as to what i am going to do now. I’ve been asked the question so many times lately, which is fine, but it’s annoying when I don’t have an answer to it. I don’t really have a plan. I guess my plan is to figure out a plan?


So at the moment I am staying with Jarrod and Georgia who have been awesome enough to let me stay in their spare room until i find somewhere to live. The plan is to look for a place to live. Today I looked on the internet and i have a big list of places to visit on Monday. I also emailed someone about a share house but I’m still not sure if that’s what i want to do.


Really not much is happening these days, but i’ll try to update this every week if i can remember as i get my life back on track. And if no one reads it, that’s fine. At least it’s something that i can look back on myself if I want to.

No comments: