Saturday, November 29, 2008

Xmas cd

Hello,
Some of you will have received a mix christmas cd from me but without any tracklisting because I didn't have time to make a bunch of cd covers. So I have posted the tracklisting below. I hope you like it.

1. Sufjan Stevens - Get Behind Me, Santa!
2. Mavis Staples - Christmas Vacation
3. Sufjan Stevens - Put The Lights On The Tree
4. The Ravonettes - The Christmas Song
5. Ciao Bella - Christmas Time
6. Sufjan Stevens - Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time!
7. The Eels - Everything's Gonna Be Cool This Christmas
8. Wham - Last Christmas
9. Sufjan Stevens - Did I Make You Cry On Christmas? (Well, You Deserved It)
10. Bright Eyes - Blue Christmas
11. Calexico - Gift X-change
12. The Handsome Family - So Much Wine
13. Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance!
14. John & Yoko - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
15. The Lucksmiths - The Thought That Counts

My favourites are all the Sufjan Stevens songs, and also track 15. Hope you like them.

No comments: